So I know it's technically been spring for awhile now, but as soon as the season changed the weather went downhill drastically and started spewing slush bombs at us. But today it's gorgeous!! The blossoms are coming out and it's in the mid 60's! Since it's exam week everyone is studying, but lots of people are outside and it's awesome. I passed two people playing ukuleles in about thirty seconds on campus. Why does everyone here play the ukulele? It's cool, but weird...anyway, this is what campus looks like right now and not even exams can keep me down!
This is color enhanced, but you can't capture it with a normal shot. The leaves aren't out yet, but the blossoms have finally unfolded and the flowers in the gardens are coming up and exposing their magnificent colors to the hot spring sunshine and the big blue sky. The water in the pond is flowing again and the ducks are enjoying themselves a lot more than they have for the last eight or so months. I told them to go south...haha I am so happy to be here right now. Provo's birthday present to me--I'm not completely missing spring after all!


No comments:
Post a Comment