Monday, June 20, 2011

Stretched

This week, that has been me. I have had the most amazing opportunity to "mother" four children for a week and boy has it been an eyeopener. I think I was expected to be completely worn out and tired of children for awhile by the end of this, but I surprised even myself--I seriously want to adopt these children haha. I am in love with them! Okay, so the house isn't exactly spotless (or anywhere close), the meals aren't really given much forethought and I haven't managed to practice more than half an hour since I arrived, but I have learned so much about having a family this week. And can I just say that I'm excited for the day when I can start mine? (That won't be in the near future, fyi). Now I think I need to go crash on the couch. Two days left to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment